Welcome to Millesgården
Welcome to Millesgården - an oasis just 20 minutes from downtown Stockholm.
The artist home was built in 1908 by sculptor Carl Milles and his wife painter Olga Milles. In 1936 Millesgården was given by Carl and Olga to the Swedish commuity and is since then run as a foundation. Millesgården is today a well renowned museum with an artist home, an antique collection, a wast sculpture garden, an art gallery with a museum shop and a restaurant. Our visitors come from all around the world, to enjoy both the peaceful sculpture park, as well as the inspiring exhibitions.