The Museum Shop at Millesgården has a wide range of products. In addition to its own collection related to Carl Milles and Millesgården, there is an assortment of presents and books for adults and children alike.
Here is a selection of products from Millesgården's own range:THE BOOK
- Release in June 2016. Texts by Millesgården´s museum director Onita Wass, Gregory Wittkopp from Cranbrook Academy of Art and others. Photographs by Yanan Li. Published by Arvinius+Orfeus Publishing. Graphic design: Lars Fuhre.THE MILLES FLOWER POT
- It was designed by Carl Milles in the 1920s and is manufactured by Gustavsberg. Available in 4 various sizes, it is suitable for everything from delicate spring daffodils to sumptuous Christmas poinsettias. SUSANNA
- The Millesgården Museum Shop has produced a series of leaf-patterned pewter products. The leaf is a detail from Carl Milles' Susanna fountain from 1916. The series includes a candlestick, a box and jewellery. SKETCHES
- Reproductions on high-quality paper of Carl Milles' original sketches are available in four motifs. Including Playing Angels from 1952. Dimensions: 50 x 70 cm. The reproductions are sold in a folder including information about Millesgården and Carl Milles. THE PARADISE VOTIVE
- Inspired by Carl Milles' Triton fountain on Millesgården's Upper Terrace, Eva Paradis from the Paradisverkstan in Öland has produced a series of lanterns. They come in a large range of colours; however, the unique Milles-green shade is only available at Millesgården.
Welcome to the Museum Shop at Lidingö or shop in our web store
P.S. Remember, you do not have to pay the entrance fee if you only want to visit the Museum Shop.
Would you like to get in touch with us? Please call
+ 46 8 446 7591 or email email@example.com